Become a Qualified Trainer - Plan, Deliver and Assess with Confidence
Learn how to train others in your workplace, community organisation or church
Upcoming Course Dates: July/August
(July 3-5 & 10-12 and August 11-12)
*Please note the cost of this course will total $2000 instead of the regular 6 day Fastrack Course fees as listed below in the outline. This is due to the course being an 8 day Full Fastrack Course instead of the regular 6 day Fastrack Course.
TAE40110 Training and Assessment - 8 Day Full Course
Note: This course has been superseded by the new TAE40116 course. However, the TAE40110 is still valid as a qualification for potential trainers and assessors to acquire and use. The new TAE40116 course will not be available at most RTOs until sometime during 2017. Unity College Australia will be offering upgrades from TAE40110 to the new course once it is available.
TAE40110 - Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
View Course Outline
Option 1: Full Course
Option 2: 6 day Fastrack course
Option 3: 4 weekend Fastrack series - Friday night+Saturday
Option 4: Assessor skill set (2 days) assess accredited training without supervision
Option 5: Trainer skill set (1 day) deliver accredited training without supervision
For options 2 to 5 prerequisite skills are needed.
Potential employment options
As a result of completing these courses:
- You are fully qualified to develop, deliver and assess training programs in your workplace, community organisation or church
- As a qualified trainer you will be recognised right around Australia for your competency
What will you learn?
Our courses are designed for:
- Experienced trainers who require a formal qualification
- People needing to upgrade from a previous training qualification to the current qualification
- People who need to train and assess others either in the workplace, a community organisation or church or for training purposes
- People who desire to be more effective in training others
How will you learn?
- Lectures, presentations and demonstrations
- Interactive discussions
- Group participation
- Individual tutorials
- Practical skills exercises
- Individual projects
- Research into various IT resources
- Audio/visual presentations