Open up a World full of Possibilities
Learn how to communicate effectively in the English-speaking world, especially Australia
ELICOS - 089714G General English
We are now offering an ELICOS General English course. Click here to read the course brochure.
Please see the course outline below for more detailed information on the course.
View Course Outline
Potential study and employment options
This course will help a student:
- reach educational, vocational and social goals
- gain access to employment
- function effectively in the Australian community
- reach the level of English needed by employers
- take other studies at Unity College Australia
- take studies at other colleges or universities within Australia
What will you learn?
- Practical English
- Skills and knowledge in use of the English language for general purposes
- Skills and knowledge in use of the English language for academic purposes
- Focus on particular areas of English relevant to the student’s interest.
How will you learn?
- Active participation in small classes
- Lectures, presentations and demonstrations
- Interactive discussions
- Individual tutorials
- Practical skills exercises
- Individual projects
- Research into literature and other resources
- Audio/visual presentations
- Participation in conferences and seminars
- Use of guest speakers
- Role plays and simulations